AWAVO Laptop Stand, Ergonomic Aluminum Computer Stand for Desk, Adjustable Laptop Riser with Heat-Vent, Multi-Angle Holder Compatible with MacBook Air/Pro, Dell, HP, Lenovo, More 10-15.6″ Laptops
- ☡【Broad Compatibility】: The laptop stand fits a variety of laptops from 10-15.6 inches, such as Apple MacBook 12 / 13, MacBook Air 13, MacBook Pro 13 / 15 / 2019/ 2018 / 2017 / 2016, Dell Inspiron XPS, HP, ASUS, Above All and other notebooks PC computers.
- ☡【Adjustment】- The laptop riser function is light and adjustable. You can tilt and raise or lower it according to your needs, which greatly saves space. It can help you work more comfortably.
- ☡【Sturdy & Stable】:Laptop Stand Made of high-quality alloys, provides quality assurance to the stand, It is more robust, durable, So, it is quite sturdy supports up to 22 lbs (10 kg) on the top. The rubber on the holder sticks tightly, ensures firmly hold the laptop in place and maximumly protect your device.
- ☡【Ergonomic Design】- The unique Z-type design can be adjusted to the ideal height of sight no matter sitting or standing. Improve your body posture and help relieve neck, back pain and eye strain.
- ☡【Heat Dissipation Function】: The portable laptop Stand is made of aluminum alloy material. Which can help the computer rapid heat dissipation. Some ventilation holes are specially designed on the top of the stand, which can increase the distance of air flowing to the laptop, provide good ventilation and airflow, and prevent the laptop from overheating.
Why Choosing Our AWAVO Laptop Stand?
Portable and Foldable
Multiple Angle and Height Adjustment
Thoughtful and Ergonomic Design
Heat Dissipation Design
Superior Material for Steady Holding
ReviewOkay this is now my second computer stand. With the Covid stay at home pandemic going on. We are all working from home and are having issues starting with the upper back to lower neck since we are looking down at our laptops. Although the last one I got was also great, this one is even better. I really like a couple of things with his stand. First and foremost. The bottom of it where it holds your laptop is very nice and wide so it holds a 14” to a 15.6” screen with no problem. Have tried them on both my son’s and my own laptop. The back venting is good since it keeps the laptop off the table and cool so the fan is not going all the time.